Saturday 2 July 2011

Into The Woods part 8

With the main minis for my diorama painted it was high time to turn my attention to their environment.
I wanted to get the overall composition planned out at this stage rather than leaving it until all the miniatures were totally finished.
My initial ideas were far simpler but things moved on as they always do.
As this is a Dr Who dioroma I really needed a Police Box mini . I chose the Glasgow police box from Fenris Games.


A few stones out of the garden, some sand, a lot of greenstuff and a Games Workshop plastic tree go together to make my diorama base. Everything is assembled and given a base coat.

The highly stylised Games Workshop Trees are perfect, as I want the diorama to have something of a fairy tale quality.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment